New Executives & Rules in 2021
2021 GCCFSA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - 26th January
- Secretary - Fiona Hawkins / Treasurer - Nigel Edwards / Members - Leonie Smith
- Registrars: Group 1 - Kim Mattock / Group 2,5&6 - Chris Bentley / Group 3&4 - Judith Russack / Honours - Heather Gordon
- Judges Course Coordinator - Liz Andresen
- Stewards Course Coordinators - Judith Adams & Leonie Smith
*See Executives for all positions
*See News for more
Motions to come into effect from 1st March 2021
- Show Rules
- That GCCFSA agrees to extend the current COVID-19 amendment of show rules that apply to the use local judges which the pandemic in ongoing, in particular, to assignments and challenges.
- That a hot weather rule be created and applied to all club shows run under GCCFSA.
- That Judges Contracts include a clause about being stranded in the state or country in the event of a pandemic or catastrophic event.
- Code of Ethics for Breeders
- Amendment to Code of Ethics for Breeders: Rule 2 All litters of GCCFSA registered breeders must be registered with GCCFSA. All individual kittens MUST be registered with GCCFSA. Penalties will now apply.
- Amendment to Code of Ethics for Breeders: Rule 2.1 Dam MUST be registered with GCCFSA when registering a litter.
- Operating Rules
- That all Clubs must make payment on GCCFSA insurance and affiliation fees within 30 days of the invoice being rendered.
- That all Clubs are required to provide a list of delegates to Council within 14 days following their Club Annual General Meeting.
- That the GCCFSA Working Account have accessible funds for payments and reimbursements at any time.
- That the incoming Stewards Course Coordinator/s review the current training course and rewrite/provide a new course as required, to be approved by Council; and written reports be provided to Council on each trainee.
There are no changes to the fees and charges of GCCFSA in 2021